The Magic Dagger is a magic weapon that changes its appearance to match the magic of the user's First Mind magic.
This weapon is quite strong as a melee weapon within the First Sea, but is easily outclassed by other magic weapons such as the Magic Katana and Magic Spear, which can also be imbued with magic and swing, along with a secondary ability.
[Left Click]: Basic swing combo that is imbued by the player's magic and emits particles that match the user's First Mind magic.
Damage calculation factors in Magic Level and Magic Damage if the user has sufficient magic energy, as well as Strength Level and drains ~60 stamina and ~52 magic energy every swing.
Like most magic weapons that can be swung, magic energy is not necessary for functioning, but ceases Magic Level and Magic Damage from being factored in damage calculation and health may be substituted for stamina if depleted.
- There are 5 other daggers currently obtainable; Poison Dagger, Doomwood Dagger, Gilded Dagger, Dual Poison Daggers, and the Savarian Dagger.
- It is the only weapon that has the level requirement of Level 1+.
- Before v3.6, the Magic Dagger could not be bought from shops, now it can be bought at Cerulea
- Like all Magic Weapons, in the player's inventory, this weapon is shown as a white weapon and not the color of the player's first mind.
- This is the only Common Magic Weapon, given that every player of the game should own one.
- The Magic Dagger adds 30 power level.
- The Magic Dagger’s mesh changed within the 1st and 2nd generation. Reason they changed it isn’t unclear.